What am I like?
The girls at Copy & Paste (http://thecopyandpasteproject.blogspot.com/) are having a blog party this weekend to celebrate their 1st birthday, and amoungst inspiration and giveaways they also asked readers to fill in some ‘blanks’ about themselves in a few sentences they’d provided. I liked that the sentences were so adaptable, so I decided to play along:
1. Everyone knows that I like to have fun but you’d never guess that I used to be a clown, with my mother who is still one. I was called ‘Jolly Jumbles’, hence my blog name!
2. I’m proud to admit that I like Friends re-runs but my guilty pleasure is America’s Next Top Model
3. I’m inspired by my friend Rosie and it surprises me when I inspire her
4. I’m always creating things but I’m never without worrying what other people will think
5. I’ve got lots of books but I’ve always wanted to own a children’s bookshop
6. I tried to learn crochet and it got put in a box and forgotten about
7. If I never go to New Zealand it will be a dream unfulfilled
8. I didn’t pass my Textiles A-Level when I was at college and now I wish I’d paid more attention and put in more effort
9. It’s not that I don’t love spending time with my daughter but I’d really rather she went to sleep without so much fuss in the evenings
10. Doing creative things makes me feel proud of myself
11. Someone once told me that you should work to live, not live to work and then I tried (and am still trying) to pursue my dreams
12. I’m happy to say that I have a wonderful husband and super-cute daughter and even have great friends who are always there for me. Love you all!
I shall leave you with a photo from my clowning days. Wish I still had the red-and-black striped hat!