The Frosty Finale!
Oh, it’s come to the end of a wonderful festive weekend! I’m exhausted but I’ve had so much fun!
I have one last item to show you, and a request for you to fill out a survey about the event, but first I want to remind you of all the giveaways and challenges in case you missed any of them:
The Challenges – These are STILL OPEN until next Sunday (25th November) at 10.59pm GMT:
- A Challenge to be Inspired – you could win two sets of Studio Calico Wood Veneers
- A Challenge to use Non-Winter Supplies – you could win a kit of Pink Paislee Portfolio items
- A Challenge to Overlap – you could win a LilyBee 6×6 pad and stickers
- A Challenge to Glitter and Shimmer – you could win a Mystery Prize including some gems
The Giveaways Are Now CLOSED! Winners will be announced Thursday 22nd. Thanks to all who entered!
- The Grand Giveaway to kick off the weekend includes over £40 worth of stash, including items from Crate Paper, Pink Paislee and My Mind’s Eye
- The Blog Hop Giveaway includes over £25 worth of stash including items from Carta Bella and Basic Grey
- A Giveaway Sponsored by SJ Crafts to win an Echo Park Photo Freedom Kit
- A Giveaway Sponsored by talktothesun to win a Hand Carved Tree & Leaf stamp set
- A Giveaway sponsored by Scrap & Create to win 4 sets of Handmade Flair Badges
- A Giveaway of Old Winter / Christmas Scrapbooking Supplies from my stash
There were plenty more posts, full of tips and tutorials, but I can’t link back to all of them! My favourites will appear on my ‘Tutorials’ page at some point! There will also be a PDF available to download, featuring lots of the tutorials and projects by myself and others, but this will not be ready until all the giveaways have closed, so keep checking back!
Before I show you one final item, I’d like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who’s visited this weekend, and commented, and some of you have started entering the challenges too. I feel so blessed to have you lovely people reading my blog, I love sharing my crafts with you, and hearing all your comments – it’s great to get to know you too.
Obviously I put a lot of work (and money) into the event. I absolutely love doing it so it’s really, really worth it. But I’d be so grateful if, in return, you could just fill out this quick survey about the event and the Jennifer’s Jumbles blog. It’s only 8 questions, so it shouldn’t take too long, and you’d be really helping me to plan for future events!
Here’s my final project, an idea for gift wrapping using doilies. They’d look great under the Christmas tree:
The gift wrapping is quite easy to make:
One has paper doilies glued onto brown wrapping paper using spray adhesive, I’ve tied this package up with lace trim from a haberdashery:
Another has four paper doilies glued together at the edges, and then wrapped around a tissue paper wrapped present. I’ve tied that gift with a tape measure:
The last is a cone for sweets or chocolates, made by cutting into the middle of a paper doily, then curling it in on itself until it forms a cone, and glueing in place. I attached a red polka dot ribbon to hold it with, or to hang it from a Christmas Tree.
I like the cone the best, but that might be because I’m craving some chocolate right now!
One last Be Inspired: Use a doily on your next project!
Thanks so much again. Don’t forget to fill out the survey if you can. I shall look forward to seeing you at the next event, sometime in 2013!
Frosty wishes to you. x