10 Things… That I want to join in with!
Life is quite hectic at the moment, with little miss starting school, and me getting used to the school run, plus a deadline or two I’ve been working towards, and a few other projects on the go. But there’s so many other things I want to join in with! Including this ’10 things on the Tenth’ party, which I’m just about managing to post on the tenth!
I know that during my organisation celebration weekend I talked about how I organise my challenge entries and submissions by limiting them, but sometimes it’s very hard to ignore all the fun stuff I could be taking part in. Here’s 10 of the things I’m itching to be part of right now…
- Daring Cardmakers Colour Challenge – I love the mix of grey, blue, and coral – Deadline Thursday 13th September
- Two Peas In A Bucket Card Sketch Challenge with Kimber – I have a lot of cards to make this month, so I figure it might be possible to join in a couple of card challenges, and I like the big butterfly on this – Deadline Friday 14th September
- Pink Paislee Social Media Challenge – oh, how I’d love to win the entire Portfolio collection, and I only need to create a project using Instagram pics and Pink Paislee products to be in with a chance… – Deadline end of this week
- SJ Crafts 6×6″ Challenge – Lisa-Jane created a great series on 6×6″ paper pads, so I’d love to join in with some of the great 6×6 pads I own – Deadline Sunday 16th
- Big Idea Festival at Big Picture Classes – Lots of different challenges, including scrapbooking your goals, and using big photos on layouts, there’s great prizes for the winners – Deadline Monday 17th
- Crate Colour Challenge – Gorgeous rich, autumnal colours this month – Deadline Monday 24th September
- My Mind’s Eye Project Challenge at Two Peas – I’d love to get my hands on some of the new My Mind’s Eye products and enter this to win even more! – Deadline 30th September
- Scrapbook & Cards Magazine Winter Call – I’ve been thinking a lot about winter projects, planning for my Frosty Festivities weekend here on the blog, and I’d love to get my work in more magazines – Deadline Wednesday 3rd October
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog – It’s been a while since I made a counterfeit kit, and I like the embellies and colours this month – Deadline Thursday 4th October
- Mastering Manual Mode Workshop at Big Picture Classes – This is a workshop I’d like to take rather than a challenge or submission. I own a DSLR but I hardly use it. I’ve tried looking at all kinds of hints and tips from other bloggers, but I think I need the structure of a class to push me harder! Elisha Snow is an amazing photographer too, so I wouldn’t mind some of that rubbing off on me! I’ve just got to see if I can gather the funds – Deadline to enroll October 31st or when student limit is reached.
What things have you got that you’d like to join in with? Maybe you’d better not tell me, or I might add to my list… x