10 Things… new to play with!
Today it’s the 10th, and that means 10 things – any random ten things, are blogged about by many lovely people, led by the fabulous Shimelle Laine. For my ten things this month I’m going to tell you about the new products that have freshly arrived in my stash, which I’m dying to play with and show you the results of:
1. Pink Paislee ‘Artisan’ Album – I wanted this as soon as I saw the Summer CHA reveal, and now that I have it I’m a little scared to start altering it! I will though (!):
2. Studio Calico ‘Burst’ Mask – Received today from SJ Crafts, and I can’t wait to start misting through it:
3. Epiphany Crafts ‘Flower 25’ Tool – Which I won on the Epiphany Crafts Blog, and I’m going to use it once I think of the perfect project to show it off:
4. My Mind’s Eye ‘Bluebell’ – I’ve bought a few bits and pieces from this collection as I just loved the colours -just look at that yellow and blue:
5. Elle’s Studio ‘Sweet Life’ – I ordered some items from Elle’s Studio – it’s the first time I’ve had the chance to use their stuff – and I love these ‘Sweet Life’ Note Tags. You can expect them to appear on a layout soon:
6. Memento ‘Gray Flannel’ Ink Pad – I own very few ink pads, and I kept wishing I had a grey one! So I’ve finally bought myself this:
7. Maya Road ‘Linen Album’ – Which I won on the Maya Road blog. I have a plan for this one – for a mini about my favourite place in the whole world. I need to start splattering some gesso on I think:
8. Crate Paper ‘Little Boy Blue’ Tags – Remember the Tag Mini-Book I made using Crate Paper ‘Little Bo Peep’ Tags? Now I need to make a similar album, featuring photos of baby boy, for my Mother-In-Law’s Christmas Present:
9. Studio Calico ‘Wood Veneer Snowflakes’ – I also snatched these up from SJ Crafts today, and I love them even more than I thought I would. They are going to be perfect for using on some projects for my Frosty Festivities Weekend, which brings me onto item 10:
10. Frosty Festivities Prizes! There’s a whole lot of new stuff building up in my stash which I’m NOT ALLOWED to play with – because they are prizes for YOU to try and win during my next blog event! I’m not going to reveal them all yet, but you can expect a lot of lovely wintry products, including, just maybe, a set of the Wood Veneer Snowflakes above!
Look out for the reveal post with more details about the event weekend, and a glimpse at the prizes and projects, coming some time next week!
A couple of other things to mention before I sign off:
- SJ Crafts is holding 2 giveaways right now – one to win a collection kit of your choice from the shop, and another to win a pack of mystery papers – you can find both the giveaways here – but hurry – they close at 10pm on Friday 12th of October so there’s not long left!
- Sorry I’m a bit behind on a couple of blog posts – Both my September in Numbers post, and my Scrapbooking Soiree post, are overdue, but they’ll be here as soon as possible I promise!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I’d love to hear what new items you have in your stash that you need to break open and play with! If you haven’t got anything new, then what is it you’d love to get your hands on?