10 things… CHA Summer 2012 – Sites to See
Hello! It’s CHA time again! The trade show runs from the 16th to the 19th of July, and sneak peeks of the latest scrapbooking lines have begun all over the place. So for my ’10 things’ post (a monthly blogging link-up party hosted by Shimelle), I’m going to tell you about the websites / blogs that I’m keeping an eye on!
My first three sites will come as no surprise to those of you who read my ‘know what you love‘ post:
- Pink Paislee – they’ve already shown 2 of the new releases ‘City Sidewalks‘ and ‘Portfolio‘ and I want them both! You can leave comments on the reveal posts to be in with a chance to win the collection!
- My Mind’s Eye – They also have chances to win the collections just by commenting – and I really, really want the ‘All is Bright‘ collection, it has red & aqua, chevrons, and lattice patterns. LOVE!
- Crate Paper – The reveals haven’t started yet, but just they released the details of the new design team, and paper collection reveals should be up soon!
- I’m going to add one more manufacturer – American Crafts, as I wanted both the Amy Tangerine and the Dear Lizzy collections from CHA winter, and I’m already in love with the new ‘Ready, Set, Go!‘ collection by Amy Tan – there are WOODGRAIN ALBUMS! Lush!
- If you want to see links to all the different reveals, then head over to Scrapbook Update, where there’s a long list to take you where you want to go! On their home page there will be more news and info as it becomes available too.
- For a more visual round-up, check out Paper Crafter’s Corner, which has posts for different releases, with a photo of the collection, to tempt you to see more!
- The next one may be obvious to some of you, but here it is in case you don’t know – Shimelle is going to CHA this summer, and she always posts great photos of the booths, alongside some industry info and her favourite items from the releases. So starting on the 16th of July I’ll be watching her blog very closely!
- Melissa Stinson, AKA The Scrappy Jedi, also usually goes to CHA and posts booth photos. She’s already starting to show releases on her blog too.
- Scraptime is somewhere to go if you’d like to see videos of the booths, there were some great ones at the winter show, so I’ll be watching to see what appears this time around!
- Finally, Two Peas In A Bucket always has a good atmosphere around reveal time. The ‘General Scrapping’ message board already has discussions on the new releases, and hopefully when the show actually begins they’ll be even more going on – in winter there were challenges and chats! (EDITED TO ADD – there will be, see the announcement here!)
So there we go, that’s what will be keeping me busy over the next week-or-so! If you want to see the things that I really want to buy, you can follow my CHA Summer 2012 Pinterest Board.
What items have you seen that you want to spend your money on? I know that SJ Crafts will be getting some of the new items in, Sarah has mentioned on the shop Facebook page that the new Everyday Eclectic line by Echo Park has just arrived in, so there’s a good start!
I’m off to search for more things I want buy (but can’t really afford)! x